How You Can Help!
Helping children with special needs is a rewarding experience that brings you closer to people who have a tremendous amount of courage, strength, perseverance and hope. Learn how you can make a difference through donating money, time, and support to those who need your help. However you choose to get involved, everything you do makes a difference. With your support, we can start making a real impact on Maine children by not only funding immediate critical needs but also improving their quality of life. This is what we do! How will you make a difference?
Every donation matters - every dollar counts. Your donations support the mission of Robbie Foundation, which is a Maine based nonprofit organization solely dedicated to providing adaptive equipment, assistive technology and therapy treatment that is not covered by insurance for children with special needs. We can’t do it without you. By making a generous donation today, you can make a real difference in a child’s life. We are grateful that you wish to donate to Robbie Foundation.
You may send general donation gift to:
P.O. Box 1534
Scarborough, ME 04070
Or click below to make a secure online donation. It’s safe and easy.
We Welcome Volunteers!
The Robbie Foundation is looking for people who are eager to volunteer their time. We are looking for help in the following areas:
- Volunteer Coordinator - Screens volunteers in areas of interest. Oversees & helps initiate fund-raising events with groups of volunteers.
- Individual volunteers or groups of individuals needed to develop & coordinate new fund-raising events. Promotional materials provided by RF. Prior approval by Foundation Board.
- Volunteers needed in specific areas of expertise, (i.e. legal, accounting, sponsors, marketing, etc.)
- Volunteers needed with the planning of existing fund-raising events. (i.e. golf scramble, benefit gala, etc.)
We welcome all volunteers in any capacity who are motivated to work with us. We are always open to new ideas. Please join our dedicated team!
Join our Kids Volunteer Club!
The Robbie Foundation is very kid oriented and always looking for ways to integrate the involvement of children of all ages. If you are old enough to ask for a ride to a meeting you are old enough to get involved. You will be exposed to various community activities and projects. Each chance at "service" will enable you to grow personally while helping others. Don't wait ... join today! We will be in touch with you soon.
Lynn Gierie - Kids Club Committee Coordinator
Order a Cookbook!
This cookbook is dedicated to the many children with special needs and their families who are trying everyday to meet the challenges of living with a disability. As this foundation works toward giving our children the best opportunities and improving their quality of life, we also recognize the day to day struggles. We commend all children who live with a disability and pray for strength they need to make it through this life. So here’s to our kids, the families that love them, and everyone around them that support them along the way.
The Cookbooks are available nowand are only $15 each! Email us to order your copy, or place your order online and pay securely with PayPal:
Robbie Foundation is having a “Clynk Bag Drive” to help raise funds for children with special needs.
2 Easy Ways to Donate!
1. Contact us for your Clynk bag! All you need to do is fill the bag up with bottle returns and bring it to a Clynk bottle return at your local Hannaford. Just drop it and go! Robbie Foundation tag identifiers have already been placed on every bag. OR
2. Donate your Clynk proceeds online. Create an account at www.Clynk.com. Choose FUNDRAISING -> BROWSE COMMUNITIES. Enter "Robbie Foundation" in the search box. When Robbie Foundation appears, click "view" and then follow the instructions to choose your donation amount from the proceeds that you have available!
Thank you for your participation from all of the volunteers and board members at Robbie Foundation!
Join One of Our Programs
Sign up for an Event
Our Wish List!
Office Space with Foyer for Program Events and Board Room
Office Supplies - Photocopy Paper, Ink, etc.
Arts & Craft Supplies
RF Banners, Flags , and other Marketing Items
Promotional Items such as: Banners,T-shirts, Caps, Stickers, Pens, etc.